The Molloys Halloween Competition
Please read the T&C’s before submitting your entry
Terms and Conditions
08/10/2021 – 31/10/2021
- The competition is for a chance to win one (€50 Molloys Voucher)) (“the Prize”) from the Promoter. In order to be in with the chance to win the Prize, the entrant must enter details via the Molloys website (molloysbakery.ie/pages/competition) between 08/10/2021 – 29/10/2021.
- In order to be in with a chance to win the Prize, entrants must:
- Complete the details form and include his/her name, e-mail address and phone number (optional) between 08/10/2021 – 29/10/2021.
- Click on the subscribe button to ensure your details are entered into the competition. Failure to do this will result in your details not being entered into the competition. The subscribe button relates to the competition only and not further marketing material, unless you select to join.
- Please note: only one entry per email address is permitted and multiple submissions with the same email address will be possible but will not increase chances of winning.
- The winner will have the option of receiving 1x€50 voucher for either our physical or online store.
- The draw is only open to all Republic of Ireland residents.
- The competition entries must be completed between 08/10/2021 – 31/10/2021in order to be eligible for the Prize. Entries after this time will not be included within this competition.
- The winner will be drawn randomly from all eligible entrants received during the competition dates. The winner will be notified using the email address left on submission within 5 days of the competition ending. If the winner does not respond to the email notifying them of the Prize within 5 days then that winner will forfeit the Prize and the Prize will be awarded to the reserve winner picked at the same time as the original winner.
- This promotion is in no way endorsed, sponsored or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- A suitable delivery/collection period will be arranged with the winner; however, this may take up to 10 days after notifying the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, do not comply with these T&C’s or are fraudulent.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the competition due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of equivalent quality and price in the event of unavailability of the Prize.
- Please note that there is no cash alternative to the Prize.
- All entry forms, upon receipt by the Promoter, shall become its property and shall not be returned to purchasers.
- By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.
- The Promotion is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- Winner is not permitted to be an employee or relative of Molloys Abbeytown Ltd.
- The Promoter/Data Controller Molloys Abbeytown Limited, a company registered in the Republic of Ireland under company registration number 204165 with registered office at Abbeytown, Galway rd, Roscommon town, F42 R265.